Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice
In this Agreement & Disclaimer (”Agreement”) “you” and “your” refer to each customer or website visitor, “we,” “us,” “Company,” and “our” refer to DogLoversPost.com and PCM, Inc. and its contractors, agents, employees, officers and directors (”Company”) and (“Services”) refers to the services provided by us.
Please read the following information carefully.
Materials may be made available via the Company by third parties not within our control. It is important to know that we are unable to and cannot control what other people post on our site.
We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. We fully respect the copyright interests of other companies, businesses, artists, and otherwise determined natures.
As a result we will never knowingly allow others parties to post illegal material or content that is has not been given permission to use by others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Company’s site.
If you believe any materials on our site infringe any company’s copyright, you should provide us with written notice containing and informing us of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please let us know about copyright issues by sending all DMCA notices to our designated agent as follows:
Dog Lovers Post
Attn: Copyright Officer
25 Woodlawn Drive
Cranston, R.I. 02920